These regulations are for any HPU faculty/staff/students who wish to reserve a lecture room or editing suite in Smith Library.
- Only covered drinks and small dry snacks may be brought into the lecture rooms or editing suites.
- Furniture should be returned to its original arrangement when you finish using the room.
- Trash should be disposed of in trash receptacles before leaving.
- Any problems or issues with rooms should be reported to librarian on duty as soon as possible.
- Lecture rooms and editing suites are for academic purposes only.
- Only campus groups are allowed to use this reservation form to make reservations. Outside groups must inquire about reservations by contacting Melissa Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student groups may request lecture rooms up to a week in advance, and may have one active reservation at a time.
- This form should be used for reservations made 24 hours in advance. If lecture rooms/editing suites are not in use and you wish to use them, please see a librarian for more information.